CI/CD quick starts
Check out our CD quick starts to get up and running with Codefresh pipelines and deployments.
The quick start guides you through:
- Creating a basic pipeline
- Deploying to Kubernetes using different options
- Deploying with Helm as the package manager for Kubernetes
- Deploying different features to different demo environments
Provision Codefresh Runner or Cloud Builds
Based on your deployment model, start by installing the Codefresh Runner or enabling Cloud Builds.
Create a Codefresh account
Create an account in Codefresh in which to create pipelines.
Create and deploy Codefresh pipelines
- Create a pipeline
Create a Continuous Integration pipeline using an example application.
- Deploy to Kubernetes
Deploy an application to a Kubernetes cluster from the Codefresh UI, and set up an automated pipeline to redeploy the application whenever there are changes in the source code.
- Deploy to Kubernetes with Helm
Use the Helm package manager to deploy the application to a Kubernetes cluster.