Adding JFrog Bintray/Artifactory to Codefresh and using it as a registry.
Passing Codefresh metadata to Bintray is supported through Grafeas. More info is available in this blogpost.
To configure Bintray.io and/or Artifactory first select JFrog Bintray from the Add registry registry drop down and then provide the following:
- Registry Name - a unique name for this configuration (arbitrary name).
- Username - your Bintray.io username/ Your Artifactory username.
- API Key - your Bintray.io API key / Your Artifactory API key.
- Domain - your Bintray.io registry address e.g.
docker-new-repository.bintray.ioor Artifactory such as
Getting the settings for Bintray.io
To obtain the needed information follow the steps.
Finding your API key
- Go to your Bitray.io profile.
- Select API Key from the side menu.
Finding your registry domain
- Navigate to your bintray.com repository (or add a new one).
- Click the SET ME UP! button.
- Copy the registry address.
Basic metadata upload
Codefresh will automatically set some version attributes in Bintray every time you upload a Docker image.