- We use the information that you provide or that we collect, to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Service.
- We will use all of the information that you provide and that we collect to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to create new features and functionality.
- We may use your e-mail address or other personal information (a) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to your Customer Data posted on the Service or (b) to send you promotional messages related to the Service and the activities of third parties we work with. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages or by updating your account preferences through the Service.
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third party marketing activities; and (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- We use information to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- We may use information to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Services, and other illegal activities;
- We use information to enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Licensee Content with users you designate; and for other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
When we disclose information: We will not share or disclose any of your information or Licensee Content with third parties except as described in this policy. We do not sell your information or Licensee Content. We disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances in connection with providing the Service and the operation of our business. For example:
- Any information, including personally identifiable information, that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- Our Site offers publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums, bug trackers, and wikis. You should be aware that any Licensee Content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. To request removal of your information from the Site, please contact us using the information listed below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided. Some of our pages utilize white-labeling techniques to serve content from our service providers while providing the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your Information to these third parties acting on behalf of CodeFresh.
- We make certain automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties, to: (i) comply with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on the Services. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information below.
- We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or regulations (such as U.S. Copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We may disclose your information if (a) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (b) to protect the security or integrity of CodeFresh’s products and services, (c) to protect CodeFresh, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (d) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- You may create Licensee Content and grant permission to other users to access it for the purposes of collaboration. Some of the collaboration features of Services display your profile information to users with whom you have shared Licensee Content. Where this information is sensitive, we urge you to use the various security and privacy features of the Services to limit those who can access such information. Your sharing settings may make any Information that you submit to the Services visible to the public, unless submitted to a restricted area.
- You should be aware that the administrator of your instance of Services may be able to: (a) access information in and about your Services account; (b) access communications history, including file attachments, for your Services account; (c) disclose, restrict, or access information that you have provided or that is made available to you when using your Services account, including Licensee Content; and (d) control how your Services account may be accessed or deleted.
Your Choices: You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Service. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from CodeFresh by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your Service account settings menu, or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow ten (10) business days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding the Services. You can opt-out of some notification messages in your account settings.
Opt-Out Policy If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified above. You may also choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
Bulletin Boards/Chat Rooms If you use a bulletin board or chat room on the Site or the Service, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Third Party Services: The Service may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years-of-age to use the Service or knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under 13 years-of-age. If you are under 13 years-of-age, then please do not use or access Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under 13 years-of-age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years-of-age has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security: We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
Security We take precautions to ensure the security of your personally identifying information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter your login information on the Service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). That said, like any hosted service provider, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your PII despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Site and the Service, your information will travel through third-party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Privacy Settings Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
Accessing and updating your information You may often correct, update, amend, or remove your Personal Information in your account settings or by directing your query to your account administrator. You may also contact Support Services, or contact us by postal mail using the address listed below. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days. You can often remove Licensee Content using editing tools associated with that Content. In some cases, you may need to contact your administrator to request they remove the Licensee Content. You can contact us to request removal of Personal Information from the Services. You or your administrator may be able to deactivate your Services account. If you can deactivate your own account, you can most often do so in your account settings. Otherwise, please contact your administrator. To deactivate an organization account, please contact Support Services. To deactivate an account made for you without authorization, please contact us at the contact information below. We will retain your account information for as long as your account is active, or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If your account is managed by an administrator, that account administrator may have control with regards to how your account information is retained and deleted.
International Visitors: The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Service you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
In the Event of Merger or Sale: In the event that all or a portion of CodeFresh, Inc. or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In such event you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Site or through the Service of any such change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.