Connect any Docker registry for pipeline integration
Codefresh provides an option to configure a Docker Registry not in the list of Docker registry providers.
Use this option for any cloud or hosted registry that follows the V2 Docker registry protocol.
Some examples of self-hosted registries are:
- The official registry by Docker
- Nexus by Sonatype
- Harbor by VMware
- Portus by Suse
- Container Registry by Alibaba
- Openshift registry by Redhat
- Kraken by Uber
- Proget by Inedo
Set up Other Registry integration
- In the Codefresh UI, on the toolbar, click the Settings icon, and then from the sidebar, select Pipeline Integrations.
- Select Docker Registries and then click Configure.
- From the Add Registry Provider dropdown, select Other Registries.
- Define the following:
- Registry name: A unique name for this configuration.
- Username: Your registry username..
- Password: Your registry encrypted password.
- Domain: Your registry address,
- To verify the connection details, click Test Connection.
- To apply the changes, click Save.
To authenticate to the Heroku registry, instead of using your password, you will need to use the authorization token. You can find that by running: