Sunsetting Helm 2 Support
Migrate Your Applications from Helm 2 to Helm 3
At Codefresh, we support both Helm 2 and Helm 3 releases, both in the graphical dashboards and in pipeline steps.
However, the Helm team has discontinued all Helm support since November 2020. Therefore:
- No new Helm 2 releases (not even for security updates)
- “Stable” and “Incubator” repositories will be discontinued
- https://github.com/helm/charts is now obsolete
For migrating your Helm 2 charts you can use the helm-2to3 plugin
Codefresh will also discontinue support for Helm 2 on July 16 2021. After this date:
- All Codefresh Helm dashboards including the Helm releases, and promotions will only support Helm 3 clusters and namespaces.
- The Codefresh Helm step will only support Helm 3.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.