To configure some other registry which is not officially provided by Codefresh first select Other Registries from the new registry drop down and then provide the following:
- Registry Name - a unique name for this configuration.
- Username - your registry username.
- Password - your registry encrypted password.
- Domain - your registry address e.g.
You can use this option for any cloud or hosted registry that follows the V2 Docker registry protocol.
Some examples of self-hosted registries are:
- The official registry by Docker
- Nexus by Sonatype
- Harbor by VMware
- Portus by Suse
- Container Registry by Alibaba
- Openshift registry by Redhat
- Kraken by Uber
- Proget by Inedo
Note that in order to authenticate to the Heroku registry, instead of using your password, you will need to use the authorization token. You can find that by running: