To configure some other registry which is not officially provided by Codefresh first select Other Registries from the new registry drop down and then provide the following:
- Registry Name - a unique name for this configuration.
- Username - your registry username.
- Password - your registry encrypted password.
- Domain - your registry address e.g.
You can use this option for any cloud or hosted registry that follows the V2 Docker registry protocol.
Some examples of self-hosted registries are:
- The official registry by Docker
- Nexus by Sonatype
- Harbor by VMware
- Portus by Suse
- Container Registry by Alibaba
- Openshift registry by Redhat
- Kraken by Uber
- Proget by Inedo