Adding JFrog Bintray/Artifactory to Codefresh and using it as a registry.
Passing Codefresh metadata to Bintray is supported through Grafeas. More info is available in this blogpost.
To configure Bintray.io and/or Artifactory first select JFrog Bintray from the Add registry registry drop down and then provide the following:
- Registry Name - A unique name for this configuration (arbitrary name)
- Username - Your Bintray.io username/ Your Artifactory username
- API Key - Your Bintray.io API key / Your Artifactory API key
- Domain - Your Bintray.io registry address e.g.
docker-new-repository.bintray.ioor Artifactory such as
Getting the settings for Bintray.io
To obtain the needed information follow the steps.
Finding your API key
- Go to your Bitray.io profile
- Select API Key from the side menu
Finding your registry domain
- Navigate to your bintray.com repository (or add a new one)
- Click the SET ME UP! button
- Copy the registry address
Basic metadata upload
Codefresh will automatically set some version attributes in Bintray every time you upload a Docker image.