Adding Jfrog Bintray to Codefresh and using it as a registry.
Passing Codefresh metadata to Bintray is supported through Grafeas. More info is available in this blogpost.
To configure Bintray.io first select Other Registries from the new registry drop down and then provide the following
- Registry Name - A unique name for this configuration
- Username - Your Bintray.io username
- API Key - Your Bintray.io API key
- Domain - Your Bintray.io registry address e.g.
Finding your API key
- Go to your Bitray.io profile
- Select API Key from the side menu
Finding your registry domain”
- Navigate to your bintray.com repository (or add a new one)
- Click the SET ME UP! button
- Copy the registry address
Codefresh will automatically set some version attributes in Bintray every time you upload a Docker image.