Workflow process terminated by the system
If you have a long workflow that takes more than several minutes to finish, you might discover that it is automatically terminated by the system.
There are two possible reasons when this scenario might happen:
- When you have a workflow that takes more than 30 min and you are on shared infrastructure. On shared infrastructure, your workflow process will be terminated by the system in 30 min.
- The workflow process was terminated by the system in 15 min because of inactivity. The build will be terminated if in more than 15 minutes we couldn’t see any update in the build process logs.
You can choose one of the followings suggestions to resolve it:
- Review your Dockerfile, and steps of your workflow to decrease a time of performing of the workflow
- Move to the dedicated infrastructure
- For #2 case add the additional log to the process
- Contact us to talk about startup pricing
If your workflow process has been terminated by the system for the another reason that is not listed here, please let us know.