Can’t find your organization repositories
Issues with adding Git triggers
Problem: I want to add a git trigger for a repository that belongs to one of my GitHub organizations but can’t find it in the repository list.
1. Navigate to your GitHub user settings page
- Log in to GitHub using your credentials.
- Navigate to your Settings page.
2. Navigate to your Authorized applications
In your Personal settings view, click Authorized applications.
3. Select the Codefresh application
Locate and click the Codefresh authorized application.
4. Grant Codefresh access to your organization
In the Organization access section find your organization.
I am Not an Organization Administrator
If you do not have Admin privileges for your organization, click Request access, to request the necessary privileges from your administrator.
I’m an Organization Administrator
If you are an organization administrator, click Grant access. You can always have the option to revoke access.