Setting Up Auth0 Single Sign-On (SSO)
Create an SSO account for Auth0 in Codefresh. Start by creating an Auth0 application, then create the SSO account in Codefresh, and finally define the SSO settings for the application in Auth0.
1. Create an Auth0 application
First create a new application in Auth0.
- Log in to Auth0.
- From the sidebar, select Applications > Applications, and then click Create Application.
- In the Create application form, do the following:
- Enter a Name for the application.
- Choose an application type: Select Regular Web Applications.
- Click Create.
- In the Auth0 SSO settings, note down the following as you will need them when you create the SSO account for Auth0 in Codefresh:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- Continue with Create SSO account for Auth0 in Codefresh.
2. Create SSO account for Auth0 in Codefresh
After creating an Auth0 application, create an SSO account for Auth0 in Codefresh.
- In the Codefresh UI, go to Single Sign On.
- Click Add Single Sign-On, and then select Auth0 from the list.
- Enter the following:
- Client Name: For auto-generation, leave empty. Codefresh generates the client name once you save the settings.
- Display Name: Meaningful name that identifies this SSO integration.
- Access Token: Leave empty. Access tokens are used for team sync which is currently not supported for Auth0.
- Client ID: The Client ID generated for your Auth0 application.
- Client secret: The Client Secret also generated for your Auth0 application.
- Domain: The domain of the Auth0 application.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Client Name that is assigned to identify this SSO account. You will have to add it to the Auth0 application.
- Continue with Define SSO settings in Auth0.
3. Define SSO settings in Auth0
As the final step in Auth0 SSO setup, return to Auth0, and then define the Login URI and Callback URL for the Auth0 application.
- From the sidebar, select Applications > Applications.
- In the Application Login URL field, enter
- In the Allowed Callback URLs field, enter
<codefresh_client_name>is the client name you copied after creating an SSO account in Codefresh.
- To confirm the Auth0 SSO settings, click Save Changes.
You have completed SSO setup for Auth0 in Codefresh.
What to read next
See the overview page on how to test the integration, activate SSO for collaborators and create sync jobs.