Activate integration with your self hosted Git server
1. Contact Codefresh
You can contact us by email or using the chat icon at the bottom right corner
2. Activate your server
After you send a request to Codefresh, we will send you an invitation by email. In the email, click the Activate button.
3. Log In to Codefresh
- Navigate to the Codfresh signup screen.
- In the Username text box, type your user name.
- In the Password text box, type your password.
- In the Confirm password, retype your password.
- Click Sign Up.
4. Configure Integration with your Git server
- Go to your Account settings
- Open integration tab
- Click on your Git provider link
- Fill the credentials of your server and click Save.