Get Certified for GitOps and Argo
Organizations are under immense pressure to implement GitOps quickly and effectively. Teams who adopt GitOps deploy more frequently, have fewer regressions, and fix bugs faster. Build your GitOps skills and credibility today.
Why GitOps Certifications
When you get GitOps Certified, you, your team, and your organization will reap the benefits:
- Increased developer productivity
- Enhanced experience for DevOps teams
- Minimize failed deployments
- Faster time to market
- Recover from outages quickly
In this certification, you will learn the theory of GitOps and also apply all of these practices in your own application using the Argo project family.
Need more information on GitOps? Visit the GitOps working group.
With three levels of certification, you can pick how deeply you want to expand your GitOps expertise. Get started with Course 1 today.
- What is GitOps and what are the benefits of adopting it
- How to use ArgoCd to apply GitOps to your deployments
- How to adopt progressive delivery with Argo Rollouts
After taking this course, say goodbye to unplanned downtime, failed deployments, and infrequent releases.
- The pros and cons of different git strategies,which one to use, and how to handle extra scenarios
- How to organize your Git repositories for GitOps
- How to promote releases between environments
- How to handle a large number of applications and environments
After taking this course, you’ll know how to apply GitOps at scale, leaving behind spaghetti yaml and unorganized git repositories.