- Regular customer touchpoints to ensure customers satisfaction
- Provide Onboarding and Technical guidance for Feature adoption
- Provide Customer Experience management, Technical guidance and Best Practices as the subject matter expert in our product.
- Analyze Customer Usage and align resources and priorities with customer needs
- Increase customer awareness and retention.
- Align seamlessly with sales, marketing, and engineering that we can barely tell what team you’re actually on.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- A brilliant engineer – BS in Engineering with Software experience +5 years experience with software release lifecycle
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Experience with deployment methodologies (chef, puppet)
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues that may prevent communication between different components
- A team-player – nothing happens in a vacuum, you’ll need to be able to leverage our entire customer team and our own product development teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
- Comfortable meeting with customers remotely and onsite.
- Curious and a self-starter; when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
- Highly organized and self managed
Codefresh is a modern DevOps automation platform built from the ground up for the latest technologies: kubernetes, containers, helm and more..
In a world where every industry is driven by software, DevOps becomes a key bottleneck for organizations who wish to innovate and streamline the deployment of applications to the cloud. Codefresh disrupts the DevOps market which is currently dominated by outdated legacy tools like Jenkins and provides an easy-to-use,’zoom’ like platform that democratizes the creation and mgmt of continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
Codefresh is backed by M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Vertex, Red Dot, Shasta Ventures, Viola and more. Company has offices in the US and Israel, over 250 customers among them you may find Gap, Epic Games, Sky, CBS, Hippo and many more…
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving and friendly Codefresher’s. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.