What you will be doing
As a QA Automation Manager, you will help establish quality regulations for both the product and the employees. You will be in charge of identifying problematic performance, stability areas, designing, leading, and implementing the solution.
You will be in charge of quality for distributed SaaS platform running 60K accounts on multiple cloud providers, consisting of Microservices that require the management for container and K8s technologies and the ability to define methodologies.
This is one of most important and technically complex positions in our organization.
We are looking for a QA Manager expert with proven management skills that can be hands-on and prepare the organization for scale.
- Establish and Manage all operations that affect quality and stability
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity
- Train and motivate employees to ensure that standards are met
- Design and execute tests
- Create reports to track progress
- Work closely as a part of an Agile team with all R&D team members
- Good expertise in Bash
- NodeJS and Golang are advantages
- Experience with Kubernetes is an advantage
- 2+ years of proven experience as QA Manager
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- 2+ years of software Automation experience in cloud and on premise services, applications, and platforms
- Experience with Microservices/Dockers
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, willing to learn unsupervised and independent
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive approach in a fast-paced environment