What you’ll do
The Codefresh team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us build one of the best DevOps platforms in the world (good news, we’ve got a great start).
As a key member of Codefresh’s Product Team, you’ll report directly to our Vice President of Marketing and collaborate daily with the rest of our product, marketing, and engineering teams. Your primary focus will be working to improve customer acquisition and optimize user engagement throughout key parts of our product.
- Identify opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth.
- Work with our product, user experience, research, and marketing teams to come up with a forward-looking customer engagement & growth strategy. Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Create preliminary UX concepts along with the design team and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, and teamwork to ensure we ship well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Write specs and user stories, create simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat.
- Develop relationships with engineers, marketers, and customer support team members to achieve our growth goals.
- Own Codefresh’s signup, onboarding, subscription, upgrade, retention, and MRR expansion across the platform.
- Always be improving, our work is never done.
- 3+ years hands-on product management experience.
- Experience working with software engineering, product design, and UX research teams.
- A passion for building exceptional products that customers love.
- Experience building self-serve, engineer adopted products.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Insatiable curiosity and a drive to build the right product for the right users.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in advertising technologies, marketing technologies or payments a plus.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing DevOps technology companies.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- A bright office, conveniently located in downtown Mountain View.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.).
- Remote working considered for the right candidate.
Codefresh is leading a revolution in DevOps. As a CI/CD platform designed for the age of Kubernetes, Codefresh’s platform helps software teams deliver with the latest standards and technology. Our customers include giants like AT&T Time Warner, CBS, HP Enterprise, and fast-growth startups like Giphy and Hippo.
Codefresh is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with teams in Chicago, Salt Lake City, Tel Aviv, Denver, and Spokane.