About the position
Codefresh is looking for high-performance marketers to join the team and drive online signups and conversions through all online channels. Manage media mix and demand generation budget to optimally allocate investments between channels for maximum results. This includes media buying, ad platform management, retargeting, display advertising, managing SEM, CPA programs, integrated campaign deployments, promotional campaign implementation and management, creative optimization, ad traffic, and vendors.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Display
- Content Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Media Buying and Planning
- DoubleClick Bid Manager Certified
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager Certified
- Media and Agency Contract Negotiation
- Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Vendor and Agency Relationship Management
- Digital Campaign Testing and Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Project Management
- Email Marketing
Requirements and Nice to Haves
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Deep analytical experience with online reporting (like Google Analytics, Woopra, etc)
- Demonstrable record of success
Modern developers have changed the way code is developed. There are no more monoliths. Instead, code is developed as a collection of microservices, each interdependent. This new way of developing makes iteration much faster and applications more scalable. Containers are solving a lot of the challenges of the new architecture and Codefresh’s container first, docker native platform is built for the new speed of development. With Codefresh, teams can automate their container builds, and test not only at the unit level but run integration testing that happens as part of a composition. Codefresh makes it easy to spin code up into one-off environments to share with team members and iterate before code makes it to staging. That way, your team can focus on writing great code. Build, test, share, deploy.
Codefresh is backed by Carmel Ventures, Hillsven, UpWest Labs, and Streamlined Ventures.