Codefresh is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage our automated demand generation, marketing database, email programs, campaign optimization and promotion. This includes managing lead journeys from target identification, personalization, lead creation, qualifications and handoff to sales. This role will support automated and personalized lead generation in support of our sales team. Additionally, this role will create journeys and experiences for inbound leads both for our self-serve SaaS product and our sales team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales operations and engineering teams to guide the end-to-end lead flow process and ensure integration between Hubspot, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Work with our demand generation team to develop marketing automation strategies to support lead and opportunity goals, including continually modifying and adjusting those strategies as necessary based on results.
- Generate new campaigns into target accounts to generate leads, while collaborating with the demand gen team.
- Take ownership of marketing technology stack, including qualification, lead scoring, product adoption scoring etc.
- Take ownership of marketing database and segmentation strategy and ensure data quality.
- Document processes to support sales operations and marketing demand generation.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of Marketing Operations Experience
- Experience managing Hubspot and Salesforce
- SaaS focused account based marketing to generate net new marketing qualified leads
- SaaS funnels Lead -> Marketing Qualified Leads -> Sales Qualified Leads -> Opportunities
- Journey creation and personalization
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Heap.io etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing Copywriting