We are looking for a DevOps support engineer to work closely with customer DevOps teams to implement CI/CD solutions on using Codefresh platform.
The engineer will be part of an innovative team that supports and helps develop the next generation of Container Development Tools. We are looking for a member with the right attitude to work in a team collaboratively, feed technological innovation, learn quickly and be self driven.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in supporting production systems
- Clear approach to debugging Customer problems
- Deep Knowledge of Linux
- Experience working with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previous experience working with Cloud SCM systems (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab)
- Understanding CI/CD methodologies in the Software Lifecycle
- Deep understanding of web-based applications and API architecture
- Experience with Containers and Microservice architecture (ex: Docker, Kubernetes)
- Comfortable with Bash scripting.
- Ability to pick up new technologies: highly motivated and self driven
- Have a “Customer First” mindset
- Strong English speaking and writing proficiency.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science (or related degree in Computer field).
- Previous Development experience
- Knowledge in Golang and Node.JS.
- Previous experience in Automation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year