Codefresh is all about Customer Success. We are here to ensure that our customers are beyond thrilled with the innovative Codefresh CI/CD platform. Hence Codefresh is looking for a top-notch Customer Success Engineer who is very technical and can work directly with customers. This is a rare opportunity to join a promising early-stage startup and make a huge impact.
If you’re an absolutely experienced top-shelf, phenomenal, A-player Customer Success Engineer, we really want to talk to you.
- Ensure customers satisfaction and following that expanding our service.
- Provide management & technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our product.
- Help write and maintain our knowledge base.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Align so seamlessly with sales, marketing, and engineering that we can barely tell what team you’re actually on.
You should be:
- A brilliant engineer – you’ve been in our customers’ shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
- Curious and a self-starter; when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
- Highly organized – you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
- A team-player – nothing happens in a vacuum, you’ll need to be able to leverage our entire customer team and our own product development teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
- Comfortable meeting with customers remotely and onsite.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience deploying software in the enterprise
- Experience implementing software solutions for customers
- Significant experience working with Linux OS
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues that may prevent communication between different components
- Excellent customer facing skills and interest in working with customers onsite and remotely
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
Even better if you have:
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Knowledge in containers technology
- Experience with deployment methodologies (chef, puppet)
- Experience working with Zendesk and Jira